CZECHIA: Yesterday, on September 30, the Czech branch of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association, AFCEA, gave the conference on human interaction with artificial intelligence “Does the human brain stand a chance?” Held at the Prague Congress Center, Czechia, the conference was an integral part and a strong bonus point of the European Cyber Security Challenge (ECSC).
The conference covered the risks associated with the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning and how to prevent them. The focus on the responsible use of AI algorithms and human-AI cooperation along with regulations was reinforced. In addition, the role of young AI hackers and biohackers and the benefits of organizing future cross-border training and teamwork to help advance European policies and control were taken into account.
During the conference break, Břetislav Jakubík, founder and owner of the Jakubík winery, invited visitors and speakers to a glass of wine.
- Rudolf B. Blažek, Chief Technology Officer, Boxtrap Security.
- Stéphane Duguin, Chief Executive Officer of the CyberPeace Institute.
- Miroslav Feix, Commander in the Army Cyber and Information Operations Command of Czechia.
- Jaroslav Gergič, Head of Engineering, Cognitive Intelligence, Cisco.
- Markéta Gregorová, Chairwoman of the Managing Board of the Institute π.
- Marek Havrda, Director of AI Policy & Social Impacts at GoodAI.
- Lada Hospodková, AI Researcher, Avast Research Lab
- Richard Kadlčák, Director of Cyber Security Department and The Special Envoy for Cyber Space.
- Jiří Karpeta, CEO of Robodrone Industries.
- Bořivoj Líbal, co-managing partner at the international law firm Noerr.
- Najah Naffah, managing director of Prologue Group and Co-founder of Blockchain Secure.
- Michal Najman, AI Researcher, Avast Research Lab
- Petr Očko, Deputy Minister for new technologies at Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Radim Polčák, Vice-Rector of Masaryk University and the Head of the Department of Law and Technology, Faculty of Law, MU
- Jan Romportl, Director of Centre for Artificial Intelligence Dataclair.ai and Chief Data Scientist at O2 Czech Republic
- Petr Schwarz, Researcher in the Speech@FIT, Brno University of Technology.
- Jaroslav Šmíd, Deputy Director, National Cyber and Information Security Agency.
- Václav Špáňa, Executive Partner, KPC Group-Gartner
- Petr Špiřík, Cyber Security Leader, Vice President of Information Security & CISO at SUSE.
- Ondřej Šrámek, Security Analyst at PwC.
Earlier today, some images from the conference were posted on the @ecsc2021 Twitter account which you can see below.