26.1 C
Madrid
Saturday, June 15, 2024

Lucknow’s Police FIR after Video of Namaz at Lulu Mall Goes Viral

Soon after the incident, Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha sought permission to read Sunder Kand in front of the mall

Must read

INDIA. Uttar Pradesh: The authorities of the newly launched LuLu mall filed a complaint against a viral video reportedly showcasing a group of people offering namaz at the mall premises. This incident is a direct provocation to other religions. Soon after the incident, Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha sought permission to read Sunder Kand in front of the mall. 

Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister, inaugurated the mall on July 10. The national spokesperson of the Mahasabha, Sishir Chaturvedi, gave his statement in regard to this incident: “People from a particular community are being allowed to offer namaz inside the mall. The mall authorities should also allow Hindus and people from other communities to offer prayers”. 

- Advertisement -

Sameer Verma, the mall’s general manager, said mall floor staff and security had been asked to keep an eye on such activities. A group of Hindus registered a complaint against the mall, claiming 70% of the mall staff are Muslim, whereas the remaining 30 per cent are women from the Hindu community. This is a clear indication of practising ‘love jihad’. This incident triggered other religious sentiments and mounted a protest outside the mall premises. 

Following FIR is lodged under sections 153A (Promoting enmity between different groups on the grounds of religion), 295A (Intentional malicious acts, provoked sentiments and created outrage reli­gious feelings), 341 (Punishment for wrongful deed) and other sections of the Indian Penal Code.

- Advertisement -

Bihar Police has recovered an eight-page spine-chilling document named “India 2024- Towards rule of Islam in India”. The entire document is based on establishing an “Islamic Government” in India by the 100th anniversary of the country’s independence. 

The Abu Dhabi-based LuLu Group opened its mall in Lucknow’s Sushant Golf City in the presence of the UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath. 

- Advertisement -

Also Read: Gyanvapi Mosque: Varanasi Court Orders to Seal Premises after Discovery of ‘Shivling’

Author

- Advertisement -

Archives

spot_img

Trending Today